Men love flowers no less than women! There are many reasons for this: Father's Day, Defender of the Fatherland Day, book publication, the defense of a scientific dissertation and other dates. The main thing: it should not be fancy, decorated with air accessories. Strict and concise - this is the perfect male bouquet! Preferred colors: white, burgundy, purple, not pastel shades.
What flowers to present a man?
- bouquets of roses, callas, gerberas, gladioluses, delphiniums are suitable for gentlemen. It is better to select one color;
- bouquets with bright flowers are not suitable for a person of respectable age;
- for a young guy can be made up a bouquet of "fun" and unusual colors;
- the jubilee will be pleased with the basket with lush dark roses;
- for military and veterans - cloves of red color.
Endowment etiquette rules
- if the bouquet is intended for the owner of the house, the owner needs to hand it;
- a woman does not give flower bouquets to a man if he is younger than her: this is a bad tone;
- the bouquet is handed, holding in his left hand;
- a suitable gift to a man will be: a money tree, cactus, lemon tree, palm tree.
Selecting and designing a "male" bouquet is not an easy task. Our florists, taking into account your wishes, will help to choose the right bouquet of flowers.